Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wendy (of Bob & Wendy) joins Relay for Life

The image “https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCpFjfEPYgKfqR29lRMlg-hV1zJd1pYLChyphenhyphenMIBSpA5S0vedgpbbyxLv-tCjWJsuY4HvXi05oCFmGSfW19p6Bs1p76yZI1nJY0ivuAG8HzbUegVeUd6UgnVBqh2Ak35wAw3rfytecPV9VxR/s200/bobandwendy2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. Wendy Gatlin, one-half of the show formerly known as "The Bob & Wendy Show" on Majic 94.1FM has become a big fan of Triad Media Watch since their former show ended a couple of months ago.

This time, Wendy writes in and asks for your help in a very noble cause:

I wanted to see if you could direct folks to a blog that I have. It's usually dedicated to American Idol, but I am joining in on Relay for Life this year. My father was diagnosed with rectal cancer last July, and has had a bevy of challenges, since. It's been truly a challenge for our family, as I'm sure it is for many other families.

I am seeking donations in an unconventional way. I am circulating a video on the internet that I hope can be shared and resent over and over...kind of a pass it on kind of deal.

The blog is www.thegat.blogspot.com

Thank you so much,

Wendy

Your father will be in my prayers, Wendy. Let's help them out, shall we?

E.C. :)

No comments: